Dr. Billy Wright grew up in Austin attending McCallum high school and received his undergraduate biology degree from Baylor University in 1990. He attended Texas Chiropractic College graduating Summa Cum Laude as the Salutatorian of his class. Dr. Billy joined Wright Family Chiropractic in 1994 as the third-generation chiropractor in the family. He enjoys spending time in his thriving practice helping people with all types of conditions.
When not in the clinic, Dr. Billy and his beautiful wife Suzy are active members of Hyde Park Baptist Church, have raised two young men, enjoy attending Baylor sporting events, hunting, fishing, and spending time with family and friends.
Tyler W. Wright graduated from Baylor University in 2018 with his degree in Medical Humanities. During the Spring and Summer of 2021, he interned full-time at a high-volume chiropractic clinic in Belton, Tx. During this time, he trained under highly trained docs and acquired invaluable skills while treating many patients with a variety of conditions. He graduated from Parker University in Dallas and is excited to serve the Austin area.
Tyler is married to his beautiful wife Nicole, and they enjoy taking their pup Baylor to the park during their free time. He also likes to go fishing and hunting with Dr. Billy and his brother whenever he gets the chance to. He also thoroughly enjoys Baylor football and rarely ever misses a home game. Sic ‘em Bears!
Dr. Bob Wright joined his dad's practice in 1950 after serving his country during WWII. Dr. Bob was a Corsair fighter pilot in the United States Marine Corps. After graduating from the University of Texas he attended Texas Chiropractic College where he received both his doctorate of chiropractic and his philosopher of chiropractic degrees. He is currently retired and is enjoying his much deserved time off!
Dr. Bob enjoys spending time with family, serving seniors at Hyde Park Baptist Church, and spending time in the outdoors.
Dr. J. Stanley Wright (1892-1987) founded Wright Family Chiropractic in Austin in 1920. Originally a dentist, he had heard about chiropractic through medical doctor friends and made the decision to attend the Palmer School of Chiropractic. He was educated by Dr. B.J. Palmer, one of the founders of the profession. Dr. J. Stanley cared for Austinites for 65 years building a thriving practice in downtown Austin.